Saturday 23 March 2013

DR ALEC WORTLEY'S ELECTROFISHING EQUIPMENT

"Dr Alec Wortley is a name that is instantly recognized in the fisheries world, and is synonymous with his quality and reliable Electrofishing equipment. Alec has been a major player in this field for a long time and in my opinion provides the most user friendly and robust electrofishing equipment available on the market in the Uk to date. I can always rely on my kit and I know I can rely on the services of Electrafish Ltd 100%. I can wholly recommend his products and am more than happy to discuss this if you wish to give me a call or e-mail me. The other great thing about this company is that they will work with you to come up with a solution to your requirements at very competitive rates. I have worked with this company and Alec’s previous company’s for over a decade and am very satisfied with his services, business support and maintenance."

Danial Hatherley-Hurford
Fisheries Solutions Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment